Thursday, March 24, 2011

Getting Started

Well, this is my first attempt at blogging, so please bear with me.  This is where we want to keep everyone posted on what's going on without having to always update the website.  I'm totally revamping the website and hope to have it up and running with a week or two.  John and I were  in the Valley last week, (specifically Penitas and Mission) to see how the ministries we support there were doing.  I will have lots of pictures and news as soon as I get everything going.  We really appreciate all of you who help us do what we're doing.  May God bless you for your help.

Shalom,   Terri G.

3 comments:

  1. I think ur whole group is a joke!!!!!!! U brain wash ppl. When sara was little she called terri and dick grandma and grandpa john was her assumed father. Now sara is ur daughter terri! How the fuck do u go from grandma to mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister Terry may the lord bless you & John and all at the center and I know you guys are real keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the good work terri&john

    ReplyDelete